Monday, July 12, 2010

New Venture...

So I have decided to start a blog. I don't really know why. Maybe I feel that I can update family and friend with our family news without using a large social networking site, or sending out text messages. Whatever the reason, here I am.
Most people close to us know that our family has been going through a lot of trials lately. I don't think that the Flores-Jansson bunch has ever had it easy, there has always been something going on, with health or jobs, or housing, whatever, we have lived it.
Update or lack there of: I (Kayle) am still looking for full time work hopefully with benefits, and our house is still on the market. But just being the few things we are dealing with our days are filled with cute little babbles from Chase, and sweet laughter, and sometimes challenging conversation with Hunter.
Chase is completely fearless now with the water. Today we were at the beach club here and he was jumping up and down letting his "rear" hit the water. He was also neck high in the water without fear at all, walking and jumping and occasionally his feet coming out from under him. I wouldn't rescue him right away so he could figure out how to get his feet under him again. But mommy came to the rescue after a few seconds and he came up laughing and coughing.
We will see how his learning to swim progresses through the summer.
Tomorrow the electrical company is doing some "routine" maintenance so the power is supposed to be out from 8-4! Yikes! We will see what we end up doing.
I know I am mostly writing to myself but I wanted to see what this was like.

No comments:

Post a Comment